What is +Connect?
+Connect offers a series of training courses led by live instructors through online video conferencing technology. This technology – sometimes referred to as telepresence – provides participants with the sense of being present in a classroom with the instructor and other students without ever having to leave their job site.
+Connect is ideal for incumbent workers and those in apprenticeship or dual-training programs. With the variety of industry-centered courses, participants can look forward to the following benefits:
- Delivers affordable, high-quality instructor-led trainings
- Offers short-term courses that can be taken from any location, including the job site
- Provides the opportunity to train current employees to meet the skills gap
- Offers courses that lead to academic and industry-related credentials
- Courses combine participants from a number of companies, allowing more flexibility and a variety of trainings to directly meet employer needs
Step 1Company Fills Out Registration Details Form
This form is to be filled out by the company interested in training courses through +Connect. This form is then given out by the company to their employees for reference when registering for courses. Company must fill out billing info if they are paying for employee registrations.
Step 2Register for Course(s)
Participant reviews and registers for available classes within +Connect before the registration deadline. Please reference SCTCC as the partnering College.
Step 3Participant Fills Out the MnAMP Intake Grant Form
This step is required and is only filled out once by each new student taking MnAMP grant courses!
Please scan the filled out form and scan/email to Cheryl Brown at CBrown@sctcc.edu or fax to (320) 308-5568.
Ready to Register?