Treat your Cyclone ID card with a little TLC
Your Cyclone ID card can be used as long as you’re a part of SCTCC—even if you plan to take a break and come back later, so it’s important to take proper care of it. A replacement fee is assessed for any damaged, lost or stolen cards.
Lost or stolen cards should be reported to the Cyclone Card Office at 320.308.5501 or the Public Safety Office or College at 320.308.5089 or 1.800.222.1009 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to keep your Cyclone ID card in mint condition
- Never allow your Cyclone ID card to be used as collateral and retained for college services as there may be financial value associated with your card.
- Never turn in your Cyclone ID card at the end of employment or classes.
- Never allow your Cyclone ID card's magnetic stripes to be scratched by sharp objects, like keys or coin edges.
- Never allow your Cyclone ID card's magnetic stripes to touch other cards' magnetic stripes because the Cyclone ID card could demagnetize them.
- Never bend your Cyclone ID card.
- Never put punch holes in your Cyclone ID card.
- Never apply tape or stickers to your Cyclone ID card.
- Never run your card through the washer or dryer.
- Never leave your Cyclone ID card on the dashboard or in direct sunlight as it may melt or warp.