Know your Cyclone ID card terms and conditions
- A cardholder should possess only one Cyclone ID card at any time.
- A Cyclone ID card must NOT be collected upon termination of employment or after graduation.
- The identification and service entitlements associated with each Cyclone ID card are never transferable. Therefore, Cyclone ID cards should not be lent to anyone for any purpose. The individual whose identity is represented on the Cyclone ID card assumes all financial and/or criminal liability for fraudulent use of the card.
- A lost or stolen Cyclone ID card should be reported to Cyclone ID Card Office at 320.308.5501 or Public Safety Office or College at 320.308.5089 or 1-800-222-1009 or by email to email@example.com
- Unauthorized use of the Cyclone ID card warrants immediate confiscation, deactivation and disciplinary action.
A processing fee of $5 will be assessed on all refunds. If you have questions regarding your refund, please call 320.308.6471.
Fraudulent use of a Cyclone ID card includes, but is not limited to:
- Misrepresentation of identity through the issuance and use of a Cyclone ID card
- Provision of a Cyclone ID card to another individual for any purpose
- Duplication or attempts at duplication of ANY information in the card
- Alteration or defacement of the card or an attempt to do so
When fraudulent use of a Cyclone ID card is detected:
- The Cyclone ID card must be confiscated immediately
- The Cyclone ID Card Office needs to be contacted immediately and have the card deactivated.
The Cyclone Card Office and St. Cloud Technical & Community College as a whole are not liable for financial loss or criminal repercussions associated with lost, stolen, damaged or fraudulently used Cyclone ID cards.