Greetings from the SCTCC Foundation Board!
Back Row: Joan Schatz, JoyGenea Schumer, David Borgert, Mike Gohman, Board President Jon Pearson, SCTCC President Annesa Cheek, Robbie Schultz, Norm Maish, Board VP Tim Feddema, Mark Osendorf. Front Row: Nick Bischoff, Board Treasurer Leeann Klimek, Holly Swenson, Foundation Director Arlene Williams, Dan Folsom, Josh Croson. Not pictured John Schroeder.
SCTCC Foundation Mission
We enhance quality educational opportunities for a broad and diverse population by cultivating and securing financial and community resources.
Did you know?
- The Foundation has awarded more than $1.3 million in scholarships since 1994.
- In 2017-2018, the Foundation awarded $176,800 in scholarships to more than 235 SCTCC students.
- Each year organizations like Xcel Energy, Bernick’s Family Foundation, CentraCare, Park Industries, Freightliner, and many more support SCTCC through scholarships, financial assistance, and in-kind donations.
- The Foundation Board represents a broad spectrum of area business and industry leaders who promote and support the mission of the college to enhance educational opportunities.
At a Glance
Since 2010, the SCTCC Foundation has partnered with the college, alumni, and community members to secure investments for the following:
- Auto Body lab expansion and equipment
- Health Sciences and Human Services building, lab equipment, and program expansion
- HomeFront Resource Center
- Manufacturing scholarships
- Medium/Heavy Truck lab expansion and equipment
- Women in Transition scholarships
- Random Acts of Kindness grants
This represents only a sample of the investments made by individuals like you who believe in the mission of SCTCC, our students, and our faculty.