Follow these easy steps to order books online from the SCTCC BookStore
1. Select Order Textbooks from the menu on the left. The following will appear:
2. Select the term FALL 20 from the first window to select classes from Fall 2019.
3. From your class schedule, select the Department in the 2nd window.
4. From your class schedule, select the Course and Section number in the 3rd window.
5. Click on the correct course and hit the blue Add Selection button to the right. The course information will then appear in Your Current Course List window below.
6. Add all courses from your class schedule then hit Get Course Materials to have a book list created for you.
7. You can print your book list or when the website is open for ordering, add the books (with your preference new or used) to your shopping cart. Follow the prompts to order with a major credit card or use your approved financial aid funds.
8. Select the link ‘Click here to see what is and isn’t covered by your SFA funds’ to check if you have approved financial aid funds. Available funds will not be displayed until charging opens - see Financial Aid charging dates below:
|Type||Charging Opens||Charging Closes|
|Financial Aid (FAFSA)||8/12/19||8/28/19|
|Third Party Agency||7/29/19||10/25/19|
|Nelnet Payment Plan||7/29/19||10/25/19|
- In the Payment Options, you can choose either credit card or financial aid.
- You can choose to pick up your order in store (no additional charges) or have your order shipped (shipping charges will be applied).
The BookStore is located in the Northway building across from the Commons.