Let your voice be heard with Student Senate. The SCTCC Student Senate is the voice for SCTCC students and the official student government. It operates under a constitution that’s been approved by the student body.
Its role is to:
- Encourage student participation in school, civic, recreational and social activities
- Promote the best interest of the students of St. Cloud Technical and Community College, in all ways possible
- Provide an official communication link to the school's administration regarding student, education, and administrative concerns
- Encourage expression of student-related concerns to the student senate
- Promote the concept, role, and benefits of technical education and transferable education
Noon in main floor of the Heartland Building (Digital Commons) 116
- August 28
- September 11
- September 25
- October 9
- October 23
- November 6
- November 20
- December 4
- December 11
Student Senate members meet on a regular basis throughout the year and serve on several standing campus-wide committees.
Have an issue you’d like to bring to the Student Senate?
To have your item placed on the agenda, contact the Student Senate President prior to the Thursday before the next Senate meeting.
Meet your Student Senate representatives
Executive Cabinet Members- We are currently looking for Students who are interested in leading the Student Senate for the 2017-2018 School Year. You can get an Officer Application below and turn it in to the Senate Office or Student Life Office (Heartland 024, Main 1-401)
Staff advisor: Missy Majerus
You’re always welcome to join us
If you’d like to be involved, no matter your interests, please call 320-308-5907. You can also visit the Student Senate office, located in the Basement of the Heartland Building 024.