Are you a transfer or returning student? Review the following guidelines to see if you qualify to attend a Transfer Session.
You may qualify as a Transfer Student if...
You are currently enrolled in a college or university, or have previously taken MN Transfer Curriculum Credits (MnTC)/general education college credits.
- Students must have completed 12 or more MnTC general education college credits with a grade of “C” or above (credits must be earned within the last 5 years of application to SCTCC).
- Students must be seeking an Associate in Arts (AA), Associate in Science (AS), Health Science Broad Field AS (HSBF – AS), or Nursing (LPN or ADN), or Business Management Degree..
- Students who have earned a BA, BS, AA, AS, AAS, degree or Practical Nursing Diploma within the last 5 years.
Situations where students DO NOT qualify
- Students who have been suspended within the last 5 years must attend a regular session.
- Students who have earned credits outside SCTCC as a PSEO must attend a regular session.
- Students who have earned “college in the high school” credits must attend a regular session.