St. Cloud Technical & Community College and other Minnesota State colleges are engaged in a collaborative process to develop specific actions to better serve our 435,000 students and communities, strengthen our colleges and universities, and protect our unique character and autonomy.
Join us at SCTCC's Spring 2015 Gallery Walk
Friday, March 27 | Noon-2:00pm | Eastview Grill & Commons
This is the second in a series of two Gallery Walks that SCTCC has hosted. Last fall, our campus reviewed work from the Student Success, Diversity, Comprehensive Workplace Solutions and System Incentives & Rewards. Charting the Future implementation teams. The feedback from that Gallery Walk can be found here.
On Friday, March 27, our community will have the opportunity to provide feedback on the initial ideas and concepts from the Academic Planning & Collaboration, Competency Certification & Credit for Prior Learning, Education Technology and Information Technology Systems Design Charting the Future implementation teams.
Tell Us What You Think About Charting the Future
We want to make sure the voices of SCTCC are heard. Please consider providing feedback about the ideas presented by the four teams in any of the following ways:
- Attend our Gallery Walk in person on March 27, 2015.
- Check out a Gallery Walk at another campus – see schedule here.
- Visit the online version of the Gallery Walk available at chartingthefuturemnscu.com.
- Provide feedback by emailing MyIdeas@so.mnscu.edu.
- Follow @mnscu on Twitter and use #ChartingTheFuture.
Learn More About Charting the Future
SCTCC and other Minnesota State colleges are undergoing a collaborative strategic planning process called Charting the Future, designed to provide us the opportunity to imagine a better world for our students, our colleges and universities, and our communities throughout the state.
Eight implementation teams comprised of students, faculty and staff from across the state have been formed to act on six recommendations adopted by the Minnesota State Board of Trustees and translate them into specific actions. Those teams are:
- Student Success
- Comprehensive Workplace Solutions
- System Incentives & Rewards
- Academic Planning & Collaboration
- Competency Certification & Credit for Prior Learning
- Education Technology
- Information Technology Systems Design
A complete history of Charting the Future is available by visiting chartingthefuturemnscu.com.
Full rosters of individuals participating on Charting the Future Teams are available on the team pages found here.
Spring 2015 Campus Gallery Walk - Friday, March 27
St. Cloud Technical & Community College
Eastview Grill & Commons
Friday, March 27, 2015
Noon - 2:00 PM
This open-house style event is designed to provide students, faculty, staff, and community members an opportunity to react to the concepts and themes proposed by the CTF implementation teams. Light refreshments will be provided. Please mark your calendar and plan to stop by if you are available.
What is a Gallery Walk?
- A technique used to get participants in a mode of active engagement.
- Enables presenters to show and improve their work through the use of feedback from multiple sources.
Online Gallery Walk
Can't be there in person? View the gallery walk online any time and even provide your feedback! View online Gallery Walk.