Why Choose This Program
Plan to attend a college or university within the Minnesota State system and want to save money on your four-year degree? The Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) is a great option.
MnTC is a 40-credit package of general education courses that will be accepted for transfer by all Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. While specific courses may vary, students complete courses in 10 goal areas.
The MnTC fully transfers to any one of the seven Minnesota State universities:
- Bemidji State University
- Metropolitan State University
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- St. Cloud State University
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- Winona State University
What's the difference between an AA and the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum?
The Minnesota Transfer Curriculum is only 40 credits and make up the core of an AA. Both will transfer to a Minnesota State university, but you'll save some more money by getting more credits done with an AA.
Door 1 Lobby
Door 1 Lobby
You May Also Like
- Associate of Arts
- Biology Transfer Pathway AS
- Business Transfer Pathway
- Engineering Broad Field
- Psychology Transfer Pathway AA
- Spanish Transfer Pathway
- Theatre Transfer Pathway