As an SCTCC student, you can play intramural sports at St. Cloud State University (SCSU).
Intramurals and Sport Clubs at SCSU
Block 1 (September 2019)
Outdoor Soccer League
6s Volleyball League
Flag Football League
Sand Volleyball Tournament
Outdoor Tennis Singles Tournament
Block 2 (October 2019)
5 on 5 Basketball League
Ice Hockey League
Table Tennis Singles Tournament
Badminton Singles Tournament
How To Register For Intramurals
- In addition to team fees, every participant must pay $15 for each block of intramurals.
- To pay the $15 fee, go to Guest Services at Halenbeck Hall on SCSU's campus. Student workers will get you registered.
- The $15 fee must be paid 24 hours before each student will be allowed to participate. Students will not be allowed to pay on game day.
- Team fees are $40 - 60 per team, depending on the league.
- Registration schedules and forms can be found on SCSU's Intramural Registration page.
- Each team will need to turn in their completed registration form to the Intramural office at SCSU. The office is located at 102E in the Student Recreation Center.
Don't have a team?
All league sports have a free agent list for any participants who would like to play on a team and don’t have one put together. A participant who would like to be put on this list should go to the Guest Services Desk at the Student Recreation Center. Don’t forget to attend the Captain’s Meeting for the desired sport as well because that is when we will ask Team Captains if they need more team members!
To get on the list, contact (320) 308-3325 or visit the Service Desk at the Student Recreation Center.
- For questions on how to participate in Intramurals at SCSU, contact Nate Hiestand. Email: email@example.com